- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
Travelers can find the PGA MSP lounge in Concourse E of Terminal 1 at Minneapolis Saint Paul international airport; this lounge offers not only a place where travelers can rest peacefully, but also offers a host of services and amenities that persons can opt to partake in and rid themselves of any boredom while they wait for their departing flights to begin boarding.
This lounge is golfer’s paradise; whether an amateur or professional, this lounge offers amenities centric to Golf that many travelers would surely enjoy. On payment of a nominal fee, travelers can make use of a driving range, golf simulator or even get some quick golf lessons.
PGA MSP Lounge Operating Hours
Travelers will be able to indulge in a variety of entertaining services / amenities while making use of this lounge; golf enthusiasts especially will love the Golf centric services that have been made available here. The MSP PGA Lounge is open, Monday to Sunday, from 08:00 a.m. in the morning to 08:00 p.m. at night, on all days of the week.
PGA MSP Lounge Access
Entry to the MSP PGA Lounge is reserved for PGA Members; Mastercard holder and Priority Pass holders may also avail the use of this lounge.
PGA Lounge Guest Policies
Members must pay an admission fee for their guests;
- First Guest: $25
- Second and Every Additional Guest: $20 Each
Priority Pass holders must check the guest policy with their issuing authority.
Services & Amenities at the PGA Lounge MSP
Travelers have the option of partaking in a variety of services / amenities that will enhance their overall airport and lounge experience and would surely be a great start to their journeys.
The lounge offers an ambience that is sure to help travelers relax with ease and in comfort while they wait for their flights.
Food & Beverage
The PGA MSP lounge menu offers a mouth watering index of dishes and drinks that are sure to appease any traveler’s hunger pangs; additional charges applicable.
At this lounge, travelers will also find;
- Free Wifi service is available for all persons using this lounge
- Newspapers and Magazines have been provided for the guests perusal
- TVs are installed, broadcasting news or movies / tv shows, etc.
- Flight information monitors are present where visitors can check flight updates
- Fax is available if needed
- Golf simulator is available, for a nominal fee, for use by guests to keep themselves entertained.
- Golf lessons for those seeking some quick lessons before their flights, additional charges applicable
- The driving range is also available, for a cost
Walkaround of PGA MSP Lounge
FAQ’s on PGA MSP Lounge
The PGA lounge does not offer the option of paid entry to non-members.
No! Pets are not allowed in the PGA lounge.
Children must be accompanied by an adult when entering the PGA lounge.
Write a Review For PGA MSP Lounge, Terminal 1 – Concourse E
Submit your review