- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The American Airlines Admiral Club Atlanta Concourse T can be found across Gate T11, after Security. This lounge provides travelers with a welcoming space where they can unwind in peace away from the noise in the airport’s common areas and perhaps indulge in a variety of amenities/services if they wish before they set out to board their respective departing flights.
American Airlines Admiral Club Operating Hours
The American Airlines Admiral Club ATL Concourse T is open throughout the week, per the following time schedule:
- Sunday to Friday – From 05:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Saturday – From 05:00 a.m. to 07:15 p.m.
American Airlines Admiral Club Lounge Access
Complimentary access to this American Airlines Admirals Club lounge is available to the following:
- Admirals Club members
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders
- ConciergeKey® members
- AirPass℠ members with Admirals Club privileges
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing/arriving international/transcontinental / domestic flights operated by American Airlines / Oneworld member airline
- First / Business class passengers on qualifying departing/arriving international/transcontinental/domestic flights marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members on qualifying International flights operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airline or marketed by JetBlue and operated by American Airlines
- Oneworld® Emerald℠ / Sapphire℠ members traveling on qualifying flight operated by American Airlines / oneworld member airlines
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users
- U.S. military personnel traveling in uniform as passengers of a same-day American Airlines flight
- Admirals Club one-time-access customers
Admirals Club ATL Guest Policies
Guest admission is only available when the guest(s) are passengers of a same-day qualifying American Airlines/partner airline flight;
- Admirals Club® Lifetime / Annual members can bring up to 2 guests.
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers are permitted to invite up to 3 accompanying children up to the age of 18 years
- U.S. Military personnel (in uniform) are permitted to invite up to 2 guests
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders are permitted to invite 1 guest
- ConciergeKey® members are permitted to invite 1 guest
- AirPass℠ members are permitted to invite 1 guest
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, and AAdvantage Platinum® members are permitted to invite 1 guest
- Oneworld® Emerald℠ and Sapphire℠ members are permitted to invite 1 guest
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users are permitted to invite up to 2 guests
Services and amenities at the American Airlines Admiral Club
This American Airlines Admirals Club location offers remarkable customer service along with a line of select amenities & services for all its visiting travelers.
Travelers can relax in comfort while spending their waiting time in this lounge before boarding their respective flights.
Food & Beverage
This lounge has a full service bar; a variety of complimentary drinks and food items are available for all guests during their stay.
The lounge has internet terminals, reading materials (newspapers/magazines), TVs, printers/copiers, free wifi connectivity and flight information displays so travelers can track updates.
Walkaround of American Airlines Admiral Club ATL Concourse T
FAQs about American Airlines Admiral Club ATL
The one-time-access Admirals Club lounge pass costs $59 per person.
If you are flying in First Class or Business Class on an American Airlines flight or a partner airline’s flight, you can access the lounge. The lounge also offers access to Star Alliance Gold status and Admirals Club members. You may also choose to buy a one-day pass for US$59 at the reception. However, this pass is offered only if the lounge has the capacity to accommodate travelers at that time.
The lounge remains open daily as per the following schedule:
Sunday to Friday – From 05:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Saturday – From 05:00 a.m. to 07:15 p.m.
The lounge is located in Concourse T (Inside Security) of Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport. You will find it across from gate T11.
If you are flying with a First Class or Business Class ticket on American Airlines or a partner airline, you can bring guests. Star Alliance Gold status membership and Admirals Club membership also make you eligible for the same. A guest pass may also be purchased by paying U$59 per person. It is also important to abide by the related terms and conditions defined by American Airlines with respect to the guest policy.
No, the shower facility is not available at this lounge.
Conference rooms are not available in the lounge. However, you can easily work at the lounge using the available amenities such as high-speed Wi-Fi connection, printers, copiers, Internet terminals, etc.
Write a Review For American Airlines Admiral Club Atlanta Lounge, Concourse T
Submit your review