- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
The Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse B is situated near Gate B18; this lounge offers its visitors a much-needed peace & quiet and a place to rest and spend their waiting time indulging in a number of select services & amenities that have been made available for their perusal.
Lounge Operating Hours
The Delta Sky Club Concourse B lounge is open from 05:45 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., every day throughout the week.
Find the directions of the Delta Sky Club lounge at Atlanta Airport below.
Delta Sky Club ATL Lounge Access
The list below mentions all the qualifying travelers who can avail free access to the Atlanta Delta Sky Club Concourse B;
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Lounge ATL Concourse B Guest Policies
Guest admission at the ATL Delta Sky Club Concourse B is granted only to passengers of Delta Airlines/partner airlines as follows:
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or with a Delta Sky Club Guest Pass are allowed to invite up to guests free of charge and an additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships are allowed to invite up to 2 guests on payment of a $50 fee for each guest per visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members are allowed to invite up to 2 guests by paying $50 each time they visit
Services and amenities at the Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse B
The Delta Sky Club ATL Concourse B lounge hosts multiple services and amenities to ensure that all visiting travelers have a memorable and pleasant experience, thereby enhancing a traveler’s overall airport experience.
Comfortable seats have been provided in this lounge; travelers are able to relax in peace away from airport crowds and noise.
Food & Beverage
A variety of snacks and drinks are available at this lounge; the F&B is a complimentary offering to all users of this lounge.
The lounge also provides its guests with free Wi-Fi service, flight info screens where travelers can track updates, printers/copiers/telephones/internet terminals (if needed), and ample reading materials (newspapers/magazines).
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse B
Travelers can call 1-800-221-1212 and ask any questions regarding the Delta Sky Club lounge.
Yes, Delta Sky Club Concourse B at gate B18 is one of the Delta Air Lines lounges located at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Eligible passengers can access the same while following the necessary instructions issued by the airline.
Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members are permitted to access the lounge. They need to comply with related terms and conditions.
The lounge is situated in Concourse B (inside the security area). You will find it above the Concourse level, close to gate B18.
This lounge remains open daily from 05:45 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. You can access the same on any day of the week as per your travel preferences.
You can enjoy all the modern amenities that are ideal for holidayers and business travelers. Enjoy flavors of delectable food, snacks, beverages, and much more. Neat and clean washrooms, flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, internet terminals, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also made available for your convenience.
Some of the American Express card memberships enable entry to this lounge. You are advised to go through complete details including the relevant instructions provided on the website of American Express.
No, Priority Pass members are not permitted to access the lounge.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse B Lounge
Submit your review