- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
The Delta Sky Club Concourse D Gate D12 lounge provides its visitors with an ambiance that is sure to help them rest with ease as they wait for their respective departing flights; the lounge also houses multiple services and amenities to keep them entertained.
The Delta Sky Club Concourse D ATL airport lounge is open from Sunday to Friday, from 06:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Directions to the Delta Sky Club lounge
For your help, we have added the directions to the Delta Sky Club lounge, Concourse D (Gate D-12) in the Atlanta Airport.
The following list reflects all the qualifying people who can have free entry to this Delta Sky Club lounge;
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Guest entry at this Delta Sky Club lounge location is exclusively available to guest(s) of Delta Sky Club members traveling with Delta Airlines/partner airlines, as follows:
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass are permitted 2 guests at zero cost and an additional 2 guests for $50.
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships are permitted to bring up to 2 guests on payment of a $50 fee for each guest per visit.
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members are permitted to bring up to 2 guests by paying $50 each time they visit.
Services and amenities Available at the Delta Sky Club
The lounge provides its users with a variety of exclusively available services & amenities and a customer service that is truly noteworthy.
Comfortable seating and an ambiance of peace & calm are ensured so that all travelers can relax prior to their respective flights.
Food & Beverage
An impressive variety of food and drinks is available here, at no additional cost.
The lounge also has free high-speed wifi, TVs, flight monitors, copiers/printers, and ample reading material.
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club, Concourse D
The Delta Sky Club Lounge at Concourse D near Gate D12 in Atlanta Airport is open on all days of the week, except Saturdays, between 06:45 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
Yes, Delta Sky Club Concourse D, near gate D12 is a Delta Air Lines lounge located at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
You may confirm its eligibility criteria if you need to catch your flight through this concourse and the flight time aligns with the timings of this lounge. This airport also houses other lounges by Delta Air Lines and they are located at other concourses.
This lounge is meant for Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
The lounge is situated in Concourse D (inside the security area). You can find it near gate D12.
This lounge remains open daily from 6:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. If you need to catch a flight from Concourse D and the timings are suitable, you may think of visiting this lounge.
You can enjoy food, snacks, beverages, and much more to satiate your hunger pangs. Neat and clean washrooms, flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also provided.
It is not an Amex lounge. But some of the American Express cards allow you access to this lounge. You can seek complete details about the same and go through the mandatory guidelines mentioned on the website of American Express.
No, Priority Pass members are not eligible to access the lounge.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Lounge, Concourse D (Gate D12), ATL
Submit your review