- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
Travelers can locate the United Club Lounge Atlanta in Concourse T between Gates T11 & T12 in ATL Airport; the lounge is a paradise for travelers who are in need of a place where they may unwind and rest away from the noise and crowds of the airport’s common areas.
UA United Lounge Operating Hours At Atlanta Airport
This United Club Lounge Atlanta airport location is open daily between 04:45 a.m. and 07:45 p.m.
United Club Lounge Access
Free admission to the united club atlanta concourse t lounge is offered to:
- United Polaris business class passengers on international flights/premium transcontinental flights
- United business class passengers on international flights/excellent transcontinental flights
- Business / First class passengers of Star Alliance member airline flights
- Star Alliance Gold members
- United Club members
- MileagePlus credit card members
- United Club one-time pass holders
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members
- Active U.S. Military service members.
United Club Lounge Atlanta Airport Guest Policies
The following qualifying travelers may invite guest(s) to the lounge if the guest(s) is also traveling on the same flight;
- First-class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights are allowed to invite 1 guest.
- Star Alliance Gold members are allowed to invite 1 guest.
- United Club members are allowed to invite up to 2 guests.
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Worldwide members are allowed to invite 1 guest.
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on United-operated flights are allowed to invite 1 guest.
Services & Amenities at the United Club Lounge Atlanta
The lounge provides its guests a peaceful environment where they may relax and refresh themselves prior to their flights.
This United Club lounge in ATL airport strives to provide premium customer service while also offering multiple amenities/service to its guests.
Food & Beverage
Visiting travelers are offered a wide selection of complimentary drinks & food items.
The lounge has free wifi, internet terminals, newspapers, TVs, magazines, telephones, flight information monitors, and a printer/copier (if required).
Walkaround of United Club Lounge Atlanta
FAQs for United Club Lounge Atlanta
The one-time-access pass for the United Club lounge costs $59 USD.
Yes, Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport houses a United Club lounge and it is situated in Concourse T. You will find it between gates 11 and 12.
United Polaris business class passengers on international flights/premium transcontinental flights, United business class passengers on international flights/excellent transcontinental flights, Business / First class passengers of Star Alliance member airline flights, Star Alliance Gold members, United Club members, MileagePlus credit card members, United Club one-time pass holders, Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members, Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members, and Active U.S. Military service members are eligible to access the United Club lounge in Atlanta airport.
A one-time pass for US$59 can be purchased to access the United Club lounge in Atlanta airport. The pass is valid for the entry of only one person into the lounge. Guests are not allowed along with the person using the one-time pass facility. However, children below the age of two are allowed with them.
United Club Lounge in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport is a suitable place for both holidayers and business travelers. It offers well-furnished and comfortable seating, snacks, beer & wine, Wi-Fi, Flight Monitors, Newspapers and magazines, TVs, Internet Terminals, Printers and copiers, and a Telephone facility.
No, sleeping is not allowed at the United Club lounge in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
United Club lounges are only accessible by United Club members, their guests, and passengers with one-time passes who are able to present the same day’s boarding pass of a United Airlines flight. The flight may also belong to a Star Alliance airline or it could be a contracted partner’s flight.
Write a Review For United Club Lounge Atlanta, Concourse T
Submit your review