- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Delta Sky Club Concourse D ATL, Gate D27 lounge hosts a number of services & amenities for the convenience of its visiting travelers; the lounge also ensures an environment where travelers can get away from the rush & noise of the airport.
The Delta Sky Club Concourse D ATL D27 lounge is open from Monday to Sunday, from 06:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
For your reference, we are adding the directions to Delta Sky Club Lounge Concourse D
Delta Sky Club ATL D27 Lounge Access
Free entry to this Delta Sky Club lounge is exclusively reserved for the following qualifying travelers;
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Only persons traveling on Delta Airlines/partner airlines can be invited as guests to this Delta Sky Club Lounge, conditional to the following:
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass can bring 2 guests at zero cost and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships can bring up to 2 guests on payment of a $50 fee for each guest per visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members can bring up to 2 guests by paying $50 each time they visit
Services and amenities at the Delta Sky Club
Multiple amenities and services have been made available for the convenience of all travelers who avail of the use of this lounge.
The lounge has set an environment that helps travelers relax while making use of the comfortable seats that have been provided.
Food & Beverage
An assortment of drinks and food options are offered to all visitors, at no additional charge.
The lounge also offers its guests the use of free wifi, TVs, internet terminals, printers, newspapers, magazines, and copiers; the lounge also has flight info displays.
Take a quick tour of Delta Sky Club Concourse D Lounge situated at Gate D27.
FAQs about Delta Sky Club Concourse D
For queries regarding Delta Sky Club please call 1-800-221-1212.
Yes, Delta Sky Club Concourse D at gate D27 is one of the Delta Air Lines lounges located at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. If you meet the eligibility criteria defined for the lounge access, you can go for it.
Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members are eligible to access the lounge.
The lounge is situated in Concourse D (inside the security area). You can find it near gate D27.
This lounge remains open daily from 6:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. You can access the lounge if your flight time belongs to this time bracket.
You can enjoy food, snacks, beverages, and much more to please your taste buds. Neat and clean washrooms, flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also provided. All these facilities are complimentary. You may look forward to a nice experience while availing of the required amenities.
Although this Delta Sky Club is not an Amex lounge, you can definitely access the same using some of the American Express cards. Make sure to collect full details and don’t forget to follow the necessary terms and conditions. The same may be explored on the website of American Express.
This lounge does not allow access to Priority Pass holders.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Concourse D Lounge (Gate D27), ATL
Submit your review