- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse E can be found across from Gate E15; the lounge is a haven for travelers in need of a place where they can rest and collect themselves before boarding their departing flights; A number of amenities and services are also provided at this lounge, which the travelers may choose to indulge in.
The Delta Sky Club Concourse E lounge is open daily, between 06:30 a.m. and 11:15 p.m.
The directions to Delta Sky Club Lounge have been added below.
ATL Delta Club Concourse E Lounge Access
Entry is granted for the Delta Sky Club Atlanta E concourse lounge only to:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One Cabin Passengers
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Lounge Guest Policies
Delta Sky Club members can invite persons to the lounge as guest if they are passengers on flights operated by Delta Airlines/partner airlines;
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass may invite 2 guests at zero cost and an additional 2 guests for $50.
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships may invite up to 2 guests on payment of a $50 fee for each guest per visit.
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members may invite up to 2 guests by paying $50 each time they visit.
Services & Amenities at the Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse E
Carefully curated amenities and services are offered to all visitors of the Delta Sky Club E Concourse Atlanta airport lounge.
Undoubtedly comfortable seating is provided, but travelers may relax and refresh also by making use of the available shower facilities.
Food & Beverage
A selection of complimentary premium food & snacks and a variety of drinks are offered to all the guests making use of this lounge.
Travelers may make use of the free Wi-Fi service, charging sockets, TVs, copiers/printers, reading materials, and internet terminals; guests may track flight updates on the available information display screens.
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse E
FAQs about Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse E
The Delta Sky Club one-time pass has been discontinued.
Yes, Delta Sky Club Concourse E is one of the Delta Air Lines lounges located at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Eligible passengers can access the same while following the necessary instructions issued by the airline.
Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members are permitted to access the lounge. They need to comply with related terms and conditions.
The lounge is situated in Concourse E (inside the security area). You will find it across from gate E15.
This lounge remains open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:15 p.m. You can access the same on any day of the week as per your travel preferences.
You can enjoy all the modern amenities that are ideal for holidayers and business travelers. Enjoy flavors of delectable food, snacks, beverages, and much more. Neat and clean washrooms, flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also made available for your convenience. You can also avail of spa services by paying additional charges.
Some of the American Express card memberships enable entry to this lounge. You are advised to go through complete details including the relevant instructions provided on the website of American Express.
No, Priority Pass members are not permitted to access the lounge.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Atlanta Concourse E Lounge
Submit your review