- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 21+ Cardholder
The Air France Lounge Boston can be found next to Gate E3B in Terminal E of BOS International Airport. The lounge houses a selection of amenities & services that help travelers spend their waiting period keeping entertained and also offers a space where travelers can rest and unwind prior to departure.
Air France Lounge Boston Operating Hours
The Boston Air France lounge is open from Monday to Sunday, per the following schedule;
- Sunday | Wednesday | Friday – 09:30 a.m. up to 10:30 p.m.
- Monday | Thursday | Saturday – 10:30 a.m. up to 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – From 01:00 p.m. up to 09:30 p.m.
The directions to the Air France lounge at Boston airport have been added below for more assistance.
Boston Air France Lounge Lounge Access
Free entry to the Air France lounge Boston Logan Airport is available to;
- First / Business class passengers on International flights operated by Air France / Delta Airlines / ITA Airways / KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers on international Air France / Delta Airlines / ITA Airways / KLM Royal Dutch Airlines flight
- Business / First Class passengers on flights operated by Cathay Pacific / Qatar Airways / Royal Air Maroc / Oneworld member airline
- Oneworld Emerald / Sapphire members traveling on Cathay Pacific / Qatar Airways / Royal Air Maroc / Oneworld member airline flight
Air France Lounge Boston Logan Guest Policies
Guest admission is conditional to the policies in place at the BOS Logan Air France lounge; please check with your respective airline; oneworld members should check the guest policy on the Oneworld website.
Services and amenities at the Boston Air France Lounge
Services and amenities have been made available for the guests of the Air France Lounge Logan Airport.
The Logan Air France lounge provides travelers a place where they can relax and the lounge is fitted with comfortable seats.
Food & Beverage
Free drinks and food await all travelers who would be availing the use of this lounge.
The Logan Airport Air France lounge also has;
- Internet terminals
- Newspapers & magazines
Walkaround of Air France Lounge Boston
FAQs on Air France Lounge Boston
Paid admission is not offered at the Air France lounge.
Write a Review For Air France Lounge Boston, Terminal E
Submit your review