- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The United Club Lounge Boston is located in Terminal B of BOS International Airport; this lounge provides travelers with a space where they can gather their thoughts and unwind, and indulge in some snacks & drinks before boarding their respective flights.
United Club Lounge Boston Operating Hours
The United Airlines United Club Lounge BOS is operational throughout the week from 04:30 to 09:00 p.m. daily.
United Airlines Lounge Access
Access to this lounge is offered to the following:
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary cardholders traveling with United / Star Alliance member airline/partner airline
- United Polaris business class passengers
- United business class passengers on international flights / premium transcontinental flights
- First / business class passengers on Star Alliance member airline
- Star Alliance members on United Airlines / Star Alliance member airline flights
- Active U.S. Military personnel in uniform / with leave orders / with rest or recuperation papers on flights operated by United / United Express
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club members traveling with a Star Alliance member airline
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members on international flights operated by United or Virgin Australia
United Airlines United Lounge Guest Policies
The qualifying types of travelers mentioned below are permitted to invite a guest(s):
- First Class passengers on Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Star Alliance Gold members on United / Star Alliance member airline flights can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- United Club members / MileagePlus credit card primary cardholders can invite up to 2 guests (traveling on the same flight)
- Active U.S. military personnel can invite family members with gate passes/traveling on the same flight
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club Worldwide members can invite 1 guest (traveling on the same flight)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members can invite 1 guest (guest must be traveling on a United flight)
Services & Amenities at the United Club Lounge Boston
The lounge has curated and provided a selection of amenities & services that help enhance all visitors’ lounge experience.
The lounge is fitted with comfortable seats and efforts are made to ensure that all travelers are able to relax without noise or any form of disturbances.
Food & Beverage
A variety of food and beverages are available for all its guests; F&B is offered at no additional cost.
This United Lounge has telephones, internet terminals, copiers/printers, reading materials, free wifi, and flight information display screens.
Walkaround of United Club Lounge Boston
FAQs on United Club Lounge Boston
The United Airlines United Club does not issue lounge passes, there is no option of paid entry at any of their lounges.
Write a Review For United Club Lounge Boston, Terminal B
Submit your review