- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
The Delta Sky Club Express Boston is situated in Terminal E at BOS International Airport; this lounge is a spot for travelers to rest up before boarding their flights. Travelers can also partake in some pre-flight snacking and other amenities & services that have been made available for the convenience of all visiting travelers.
Delta Sky Club Express Boston Operating Hours
The Delta Sky Club Express Boston terminal E lounge is open throughout the week, every day from 01:30 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.
Delta Sky Club Express Boston Access
Free admission to the delta sky club express terminal e Boston lounge is granted to:
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA card holders.
Here’s the directions to the Delta Sky Club lounge at Boston International Airport.
Delta Sky Club Express Guest Policies
The following are allowed to bring a guest(s) to the lounge per the listed criteria;
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass can invite 2 guests at zero cost and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships can invite up to 2 guests on payment of a $50 fee for each guest per visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members can invite up to 2 guests by paying $50 each time they visit
Services & Amenities at the Delta Sky Club Express Boston
A variety of services and amenities have been provided at this lounge to make sure that all visitors have a nice & memorable lounge experience.
The lounge provides travelers with comfortable seating and a quiet space where they may relax and collect their thoughts prior to boarding their departing flights.
Food & Beverage
Travelers can indulge in some pre-flight snacking and drinks; an array of eating items and refreshing beverages are available.
The lounge also provides free wifi service, ample reading materials, and TVs and travelers can also track updates on the flight info screens.
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club Express Boston
FAQ on Delta Sky Club Express Boston
The Delta Sky Club Express lounge does not issue one-time-access passes anymore.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Express Boston Lounge, Terminal E
Submit your review