- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Delta Sky Club Boston A6 in Terminal A of BOS International Airport offers a place to travelers to spend their waiting period in comfort and away from the rush and noise of the airport’s common areas; travelers can also make use of multiple services/amenities that the lounge has made available for them.
Delta Sky Club Boston Operating Hours
The operating hours of the Logan Delta Sky Club airport lounge are as follows:
- Sunday to Friday – From 04:30 a.m. to 09:45 p.m.
- Saturday – 04:30 a.m. to 07:45 p.m.
Delta Sky Club BOS Directions
Boston Logan Delta Sky Club Lounge Access
Free access is offered to the following at Logan Airport Delta Sky Club;
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Boston Delta Sky Club Guest Policies
The following may invite a guest(s) to the Delta Sky Club Boston lounge;
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass: up to 2 guests at zero cost and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships: up to 2 guests on payment of a $50 fee for each guest per visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members: up to 2 guests by paying $50 each time they visit
Services & Amenities at the Delta Sky Club Boston
The Boston Delta Sky Club lounge offers all its guests a selection of amenities & services; the services and amenities help enhance their lounge experience and the overall journey as well.
Comfortable seats and the lounge’s ambiance help travelers relax and refresh themselves before meeting their departing flights.
Food & Beverage
An assortment of food & drinks are offered to all guests, at no additional charge.
The lounge also offers access to:
- Free WiFi
- Reading materials
- Flight information screens
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club Boston
FAQ on Delta Sky Club Boston
Children are allowed in the Delta Airlines lounge if they are accompanied by an adult with lounge access & use privileges.
Yes, Delta Sky Club at Terminal A, near gate A6 is among the Delta Air Lines lounges located in San Francisco Airport. If you meet the eligibility criteria and it is apt for your travel needs or preferences, you may access the lounge.
This lounge can be accessed by Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
The lounge is situated in Terminal A (inside the security area). You can find it close to gate A7, right after the security area.
This lounge remains open daily. The timings are:
Sunday to Friday: 04:30 a.m. to 09:45 p.m.
Saturday: 04:30 a.m. to 07:45 p.m.
You can enjoy snacks, beverages, and much more to have a relishing time. Flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-fi connection, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also provided for your convenience.
This lounge does not belong to American Express. Nonetheless, some American Express cards provide access to this lounge. The American Express website has detailed information on the same. You can also read about the important guidelines that must be adhered to.
No, Priority Pass members are not permitted to access the lounge.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Boston Lounge, Terminal A (A6)
Submit your review