- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The Delta Sky Club Boston Airport (A18) can be found in Terminal A at BOS International Airport; this lounge offers respite to travelers who are probably consumed with boredom and wish to unwind away from the airport’s crowd and noise. A number of services & amenities have also been made available for all visitors to indulge in.
Delta Sky Club Boston Airport Operating Hours
The Delta Sky Club Logan airport lounge is open all days of the week, per the following times;
- Sunday to Friday – From 04:30 a.m. to 09:45 p.m.
- Saturday – 04:30 a.m. to 07:45 p.m.
Delta Lounge Access
Complimentary admission is offered to the following at Delta Sky Club Logan Airport;
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members]
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders
- Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members.
Delta Sky Club Guest Policies
Guest entry is available conditional to the following, at Boston Logan Delta Sky Club:
- Delta Sky Members with Executive Membership or Delta Sky Club Guest Pass can bring 2 guests at zero cost and additional 2 guests for $50
- Delta Sky Club members with Individual Memberships can bring up to 2 guests on payment of a $50 fee for each guest per visit
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime members can bring up to 2 guests by paying $50 each time they visit
Services & Amenities at the Delta Sky Club Logan Airport Lounge
A selection of amenities and services are offered to all guests making use of the Delta Sky Club Boston Airport Lounges.
The lounge has an environment that helps travelers relax and feel fresh by the time they have to board their flights.
Food & Beverage
A complimentary food & beverage service is offered to all visiting travelers.
Travelers can also avail the use of high-speed wifi connectivity, TVs, reading materials, copiers/printers, and flight information display monitors.
Walkaround of Delta Sky Club Logan Airport
FAQ on Delta Sky Club Boston Airport
The Delta Sky Club has discontinued issuing one-time-access lounge passes.
Boston Logan International Airport houses a Delta Sky Club lounge located at Terminal A (Gate A18). You can access the lounge if you meet the eligibility requirements defined by Delta Air Lines. There is another Delta Sky Club lounge situated at Gate A6 of this terminal which may also be accessed as per your specific travel requirements.
Following the defined eligibility criteria will let you gain access to this lounge. Delta Sky Club members, Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus [including Delta Diamond, Platinum, Gold Medallion members], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express / Platinum American Express Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diners club card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA card / Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA cardholders, Centurion Card / Platinum Card Members from American Express, LATAM Business Class passengers, LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members, Virgin Atlantic Business Class Passengers, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold Members, WestJet Business Class passengers, and WestJet Rewards Gold / Platinum members can use the lounge while complying with the mandatory terms and conditions defined by Delta Air Lines.
The lounge is situated in Terminal A, inside the security area. You can easily find it near gate A18.
This lounge remains open as per the following schedule:
Sunday to Friday – 04:30 a.m. to 09:45 p.m.
Saturday – 04:30 a.m. to 07:45 p.m.
The lounge suitably serves both leisure and business travelers. You can enjoy snacks, beverages, alcoholic drinks, beer, wine, spirits etc. Flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, printers, copiers, newspapers, magazines, etc., are also provided. You can speak to their staff and reserve the conference room, if required, by paying an additional charge.
Though it is not an Amex lounge, you can access the lounge if you hold an American Express platinum card. You must be able to show your same-day Delta Air Lines flight boarding pass, along with a government-issued I.D. proof. More details or instructions are available on the website of American Express.
No, the lounge is not open to Priority Pass members.
Write a Review For Delta Sky Club Boston Lounge, Terminal A (A18)
Submit your review