- Premium Food
- Flight Monitors
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
Travelers will find the Lufthansa Lounge Boston in the departures area of Terminal E, on level 4 opposite Gate E11. This lounge offers its visitors multiple amenities and services along with a place where travelers can unwind and rest peacefully before they board their flights.
Lufthansa Lounge Boston Operating Hours
The operating hours of the Boston Lufthansa lounge are between 12:15 p.m. and 09:30 p.m., every day of the week.
Direction to the Lufthansa Lounge
Prior to departure, access to the Lufthansa lounge Boston Logan Airport is granted to:
- First Class passengers of flights operated by Lufthansa / Swiss / Star Alliance member airline
- Business Class passengers on Lufthansa flights
- Senator / HON Circle members / Star Alliance Gold members on Lufthansa Group/Codeshare/Star Alliance member airline flights
- Frequent Travelers as passengers on flights operated by Lufthansa Group / Codeshare / Star Alliance member airline
On arrival, lounge access is available to:
- First Class passengers arriving on Lufthansa / SWISS flights
- Business Class passengers getting off of Lufthansa Group long-haul flights
- Senator / HON Circle members arriving on Lufthansa Group flights
Lufthansa Group: Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Air Dolomiti, Edelweiss Air, Eurowings, Eurowings Discover, Lufthansa, SWISS
Codeshare partners: Air Baltic, Air Malta, Air Astana, Cathay Pacific, Etihad Airways, Latam Airlines, Oman Air
Long-haul flights and selected flights: LH401 – LH799, SWISS/Austrian long-haul flights via Geneva, Vienna, and Zurich, flights with a flight duration of over 3.5 hours
Lufthansa Lounge Boston Guest Policies
At the Lufthansa Lounge Logan Airport, the following may invite 1 guest:
- First Class passengers
- HON Circle members
- Star Alliance Gold members
*Note: The guest must be traveling on the same flight as the primary traveler.
Services & Amenities at the Lufthansa Lounge Logan Airport
Good customer service paired with amenities/services is provided to all travelers using the Lufthansa Lounge Boston Logan Airport.
The lounge ambiance and environment have been set to help travelers relax in peace and comfort.
Food & Beverage
A selection of complimentary drinks and food is available for travelers.
The lounge has private toilet facilities, a TV area, a printer/copier, newspapers, magazines, wifi/internet access and travelers are also able to check flight updates on information display screens.
Walkaround of Lufthansa Lounge Boston
FAQ’s on Lufthansa Lounge Boston
Priority Pass membership does not include free entry to the Lufthansa BOS Airport Lounge.
Write a Review For Lufthansa Lounge Boston, Terminal E
Submit your review