- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Newspapers & Magazines
- 18+ Cardholder
The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Boston is located in Terminal E, on Level 2 opposite Gate E11 at Boston Logan International Airport. This lounge provides a range of services and amenities for the convenience of its guests along with ensuring that they provide a place where travelers can rest and unwind in peace before boarding their respective departing flights.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Boston Operating Hours
This lounge is open throughout the week;
- Monday | Thursday | Saturday – From 02:30 p.m. up to 09:30 p.m.
- Tuesday | Wednesday | Friday | Sunday – From 04:00 p.m. up to 09:30 p.m.
Boston Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Lounge Access
Free entry to this lounge is reserved for:
- Upper-class passengers on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic
- Delta One Passengers on Delta Airlines flights
- Flying Club Gold Card members on Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines flight
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members on Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines flight
- Virgin Australia Velocity Club Gold, Platinum, and The Club card holders flying with Virgin Atlantic
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Gold, Solitaire PPS Club, and PPS Club members flying with Virgin Atlantic
Boston Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Guest Policies
The following may invite a guest(s) to the lounge:
- Virgin Atlantic Upper-class passengers can invite 1 guest if the guest is traveling on a same-day flight operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- Flying Club Gold Card members can invite 1 guest if the guest is traveling on a same-day flight operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members traveling on international flights operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines can invite 1 guest if the guest is traveling on a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline
Services & Amenities at the Boston Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
The staff at this lounge strives to provide excellent customer service and also curates a selection of amenities/services to enhance all visitors’ lounge airport experience.
Comfortable seats clubbed with a peaceful & calming environment helps travelers relax and refresh themselves before their departing flights.
Food & Beverage
An array of options of food & drinks are offered, free of cost, to all guests using this lounge and its services/amenities.
This lounge is wheelchair accessible; the lounge also provides its visitors with access to;
- Free wifi
- Reading materials
- Flight information assistance
Walkaround of Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Boston
FAQs on Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Boston
The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse lounge in Boston Logan Airport does not issue day passes.
Write a Review For Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Boston Lounge, Terminal E
Submit your review