- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
- Clothes Press
The American Airlines arrivals lounge Heathrow can be found in Terminal 3 of LHR International Airport; this lounge is perfect for travelers arriving at the airport and need a space to unwind or to get recharged after a long tiresome flight.
The American Airlines arrival lounge Heathrow operates every day from 06:30 a.m. up to 03:30 p.m.
Passengers can find the directions to American Airlines Arrivals Lounge directions below to avoid any inconvenience while arriving at the airport.
American Airlines Arrivals Lounge LHR Access
The following are granted access to the American Airlines arrival lounge at LHR airport:
- Admirals Club® Members [including Annual / Lifetime members]
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers
- Active U.S. Military Service Members in Uniform
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders / ConciergeKey® members / AirPass℠ members / Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users with Admirals Club® privileges
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members
- Oneworld®, Emerald℠ and Sapphire℠ members
- Business / First class passengers of qualifying American Airlines domestic or transcontinental or international flights / oneworld® member airlines flights/flights operated by American Airlines but marketed by JetBlue.
Non-members / other travelers can purchase a one-time access pass from the American Airlines website / mobile app/lounge reception desk.
American Airlines Arrivals Lounge Terminal 3 Guest Policies
The following qualifying passengers are permitted to bring a guest(s) to the American arrivals lounge at Heathrow airport, on the condition that the guest(s) must also be traveling on the same American Airlines or any oneworld® airline flight:
- Admirals Club members can bring up to 2 guests.
- Business / First class passengers on qualifying international/transcontinental/domestic flights can bring 1 guest.
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, and AAdvantage Platinum® members on qualifying international flights can bring 1 guest.
- Oneworld® Emerald℠ and Sapphire℠ members on qualifying international flights can bring 1 guest
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass holders can bring up to 3 children as guests, each child must be under the age of 18.
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users can bring up to 2 guests.
- U.S. military personnel traveling in uniform can bring immediate family members [up to 2 guests].
Services & Amenities at the American Airlines Arrivals Lounge Heathrow Terminal 3
Many services and amenities have been curated for the exclusive perusal of travelers visiting the American Airlines Arrivals Lounge Heathrow Terminal 3.
Travelers relax and stretch away their kinks after getting off a flight; travelers may even avail of shower facilities and completely refresh themselves.
Food & Beverage
An assortment of premium quality food and beverage options are offered to all visitors at no additional charge.
This lounge offers complimentary wifi, clothes presses, flight monitors, printers, copiers, internet terminals, TVs, and reading materials.
FAQ’s about American Airlines Arrivals Lounge Heathrow
Travelers can purchase an Admirals Club lounge access pass for a nominal fee of $59.
A first-class or business-class ticket on American Airlines or a partner airline; an Admirals Club membership, or a Star Alliance Gold status make you eligible to access this lounge. You can also purchase a one-day pass for US$59 by getting in touch with their team at the reception. The same will be available only if the lounge will not be fully packed.
The lounge remains operational from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on a daily basis.
The lounge is located in Terminal 3 (outside security). Once you reach Terminal 3 Customs Hall, you need to go towards the exit after it. Then you can take the lift to Level 2 or go by the stairs.
You can enjoy a great selection of snacks and food items, spirits & liquor, and beer & wine. Take a refreshing shower if you have a long layover. Flight monitoring screens, complimentary Wi-Fi, newspapers & magazines, televisions, Internet terminals, and clothes press are other major facilities.
A smoking area is also there at the lounge. Apart from this, conference rooms for business tasks or meetings are available on a chargeable basis. You can speak to the staff at the lounge reception for details.
Flying in first class or business class on American Airlines or a partner airline makes you eligible to bring guests. Even a Star Alliance Gold status allows you the same. Admirals Club members can also bring guests or purchase passes for them.
The one-day pass costs US$59 per person. The staff at lounge reception may be approached for related guidance. You are also advised to confirm in advance whether you can bring a certain number of guests for free or need to buy passes for all.
Yes, you can use the lounge if you are arriving at London Heathrow airport. Make sure to confirm beforehand whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the lounge or not. Just take some time to refresh yourself, enjoy some food, or take a shower after your arrival and before leaving the airport.
Yes, you can avail of the complimentary shower facility available at the lounge. You can seek assistance from staff at the lounge reception to use the facility.
Yes, you can work at the lounge. Printers, copiers, Wi-fi, Internet terminals etc., are there to ease your official tasks. You can also avail of the conference room facility by paying an additional charge.
No, this lounge does not belong to the Priority Pass lounge network.
No, American Express card members are not eligible to use this lounge.
Write a Review For American Airlines Arrivals Lounge Heathrow, Terminal 3
Submit your review