- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
The American Airlines First Class Lounge Heathrow is located in LHR Airport Terminal 3; a carefully curated set of services and amenities await all travelers who wish to use this lounge to spend their time in comfort instead of idly waiting for their departing flights.
This Admirals Club lounge is open from Monday to Sunday and it is operational between 05:00 a.m. and 07:30 p.m.
American Airlines International First Class Lounge Access
The First Class AA Admirals Club lounge can be accessed by the following:
- Admirals Club® Members [including Annual / Lifetime members]
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass customers
- Business / First class passengers of qualifying American Airlines domestic or transcontinental or international flights / oneworld® member airlines flights/flights operated by American Airlines but marketed by JetBlue.
- Active U.S. Military Service Members in Uniform
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® primary cardholders and Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users with Admirals Club® privileges
- ConciergeKey® members / AirPass℠ members with Admirals Club® privileges
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members
- Oneworld® Emerald℠ and Sapphire℠ members
- With Admirals Club® privileges
An AA Admirals Club one-time-access can also be purchased by other travelers to use the lounge.
AA Admirals Club First Class Lounge Guest Policies
The following can bring a guest(s) only if the guest is also traveling on the same day on an American Airlines flight or oneworld® member airline flight:
- Admirals Club members and Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users are given permission for up to 2 guests.
- Business / First class passengers, AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Platinum® members, oneworld® Emerald℠ and Sapphire℠ members, on qualifying international/transcontinental/domestic flights are allowed 1 guest.
- Admirals Club® One-Day Pass holders are permitted up to 3 children as guests, each child must be under the age of 18.
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized is granted to up to 2 guests.
Services & Amenities
Travelers visiting the American Airlines first class lounge Heathrow Terminal 3 will experience premium customer service and get to use a variety of services/amenities offered there.
Visitors to this lounge will appreciate the calm and peace that envelops them; travelers will feel relaxed, courtesy of the ambiance.
Food & Beverage
Complimentary drinks and food options are offered for the consumption of guests of this lounge; from snacks to wholesome meals, the lounge also provides refreshing non-alcoholic/alcoholic drinks.
Travelers may even track their flights on the flight monitors, and use the telephones if needed, Printers/copier services are available, along with TVs, Internet Terminals, free wifi, and ample reading materials.
Walkaround of American Airlines First Class Lounge Heathrow
FAQs on American Airlines First Class Lounge Heathrow
Travelers can purchase the AA Admirals Club lounge access pass for $59 per person.
Yes, American Airlines operates a premium lounge at London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 whose name is American Airlines International First Class Lounge. You may check its eligibility criteria and all the associated terms and conditions if you wish to access the same at LHR airport.
The lounge can be accessed by travelers arriving or departing in first class on a qualifying international flight on the same day. The flight should be marketed and operated by American Airlines or a Oneworld® airline. If you hold a ConciergeKey®, AAdvantage Executive Platinum® or AAdvantage Platinum Pro® status membership then also you can access the lounge.
Whether you are traveling on an arriving, departing, or a connecting flight, it must be the same day’s flight marketed and operated by American Airlines or a Oneworld® airline. The same is applicable in case you are a oneworld® EmeraldSM member.
The lounge is open daily from 5:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hence, you can consider accessing the same as per the terminal and timings of your flight. Also, you must be aware of the access types allowed for the entry and the relevant terms and conditions.
The lounge is conveniently situated in Terminal 3 (inside security). You need to exit the duty free area after the passport controls section. Then you can take a right toward lounge area H. You will easily find the American Airlines International First Class Lounge.
All the modern facilities required for a comfortable stay i.e., premium food and snacks, spirits & liquor, beer & wine, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, flight information screens, Internet terminals, televisions, printers, copiers, telephones etc., are available. Non-smoking rooms are also there for the ease of travelers. This lounge is suitable for both business travelers and vacationers.
You can bring one guest if you are traveling in first class on a qualifying international flight on the same day. The flight should be marketed and operated by American Airlines or an Oneworld® airline. The same guest policy is applicable if you are a ConciergeKey®, AAdvantage Executive Platinum® or AAdvantage Platinum Pro® status member or you are a oneworld® EmeraldSM member, and you are traveling on an arriving, departing, or a connecting flight. It must be the same day’s flight marketed and operated by American Airlines or a Oneworld® airline. Please note that children above the age of two are considered guests, as per the policy of this lounge. It’s important to follow other such guidelines issued by American Airlines.
Shower facility is not available at this lounge.
Yes, you can easily carry on with your work at this well-equipped lounge. The lounge offers high-speed Wi-fi connection, printers, scanners, Internet terminals, power outlets, USB ports, etc., which enable you to use your laptop and prepare a report or connect with your colleagues in an online meeting.
No, Priority Pass holders are not eligible to access this lounge. Relevant access types may be explored to use the lounge facilities.
No, this lounge does not belong to the American Express network of lounges.
Write a Review For American Airlines First Class Lounge Heathrow, Terminal 3
Submit your review