- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- Children's Area
- Shoe Shine
Travelers will find the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Heathrow at Terminal 3 of LHR Airport; the lounge hosts an array of services & amenities to ensure that all visitors have a memorable, comfortable and satisfactory stay. Guests can unwind and recharge themselves before their respective departing flights.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Heathrow Operating Hours
The Virgin Atlantic Heathrow Clubhouse is operational throughout the week, Sunday to Saturday, from 06:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Find the Directions to the lounge below.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Heathrow Lounge Access
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Heathrow access is given to:
- Upper-Class passengers on Virgin Atlantic flights
- Delta One passengers on Delta Airlines flights
- Clase Premier on Aeroméxico flights
- Flying Club Gold card members on traveling on Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines / Aeroméxico flights
- Flying Blue Platinum members traveling on Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines flights
- Delta SkyMiles Diamond / Platinum members flying with Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines
- Virgin Australia Velocity Club Gold / Platinum / The Club card holders on Virgin Atlantic flights
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines / Aeroméxico
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Gold / PPS Club / PPS Club members on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic
- Air New Zealand Gold / Elite members on Virgin Atlantic flights from London Heathrow to San Francisco
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Heathrow Guest Policies
Guests are allowed admission to the LHR Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse lounge, only if the guest is also traveling on the same Virgin Atlantic / Delta Airlines / Aeroméxico flight as the primary traveler;
- Flying Club Gold card members can bring 1 guest
- Delta SkyMiles Diamond / Platinum members can bring 1 guest
- Flying Blue Platinum members can bring 1 guest
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members can bring 1 guest
Services & Amenities at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Heathrow
Numerous services/amenities and premium customer service await travelers at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Lounge.
At the Virgin Atlantic clubhouse LHR, Terminal 3, travelers can truly feel pampered; the lounge offers relaxation areas, shower facilities, spa services, and even a fitness/workout area. Travelers can recharge themselves here prior to their flight departures.
Food & Beverage
The Heathrow Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse has left no stone unturned to ensure that all travelers are able to receive a diverse and inclusive menu; food options are not only multi-cuisine but efforts have been put to ensure the availability of vegan, vegetarian, and Kosher options. The Clubhouse also offers a wide selection of refreshing beverages, hot and cold, alcoholic and non.
Visitors to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse London Heathrow can keep themselves entertained by either making use of the free wifi, TVs, internet terminals, newspapers & magazines; other services/amenities offered here include – shoe shine, printers/copiers, telephones, dedicated children’s area, flight monitors.
FAQs about Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Heathrow
The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse does not offer the option of sale/purchase of one-day-access passes for the lounge.
Upper Class on Virgin Atlantic + guests traveling with Virgin Atlantic or Delta, Delta One on Delta, Clase Premier on Aeroméxico, Flying Club Gold Card members, Delta SkyMiles Diamond and Platinum Medallions, and Flying Blue Platinum members can access the lounge.
Flying Club Gold Card members can bring a guest flying with Virgin Atlantic, Delta or Aeroméxico. Delta SkyMiles Diamond and Platinum Medallions members can bring a guest flying in premium on Virgin Atlantic or Delta Premium. Flying Blue Platinum members can bring a guest flying in premium on Virgin Atlantic or Delta Premium. It is mandatory to take note of the related terms and conditions or necessary guidelines issued by the airline with respect to the given guest policy.
It is located in Terminal 3 Inside Security. You will find it in the Upper-Class Wing.
The lounge operates from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. or till the last departure.
The lounge offers premium food, beverages, snacks, beer and wine, spirits and liquor, flight information screens, Wi-Fi connection, telephones, Internet terminals, televisions, power outlets, newspapers & magazines, printers, copiers, showers, children’s area, etc. for the convenience of both leisure and business travelers.
No, American Express card users are not eligible to use this lounge.
No, this lounge does not belong to the Priority Pass network of lounges.
Write a Review For Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Heathrow Lounge, Terminal 3
Submit your review