- Premium Food
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- 18+ Cardholder
- Clothes Press
British Airways Galleries Arrival Club Lounge LHR, Heathrow Airport (Terminal 5) in the arrivals area, level 1; this lounge provides travelers a space to stretch out their bodies and unwind after getting off of an exhausting flight. Travelers can recharge the energy supply and feel fresh as they head out of this lounge.
BA Arrivals Lounge Operating Hours At London Heathrow Airport
The British Airways Galleries Club Lounge Heathrow Terminal 5 opens at 05:00 a.m. and closes at 02:00 p.m. every day.
The directions to British Airways Arrivals Lounge have been added below for reference.
British Airways Arrivals Lounge Access
Access to the British Airways arrivals lounge is reserved for:
- Executive Club Gold / Silver members traveling as First / Business (Club World) / Premium Economy / Economy (World Traveler) passengers on British Airways flights.
- British Airways First / Club World cabin passengers.
- First or Business Class cabin American Airlines passengers.
- American Airlines Concierge Key card holders traveling on long-haul American Airlines flights.
- Business / First class passengers on British Airways / American Airlines / Oneworld member airlines.
BA Arrivals Lounge Guest Policies
Guests are not allowed admission at the London Heathrow British Airways Arrivals Lounge.
Services & Amenities at the LHR Arrivals Lounge British Airways
An array of select amenities and services are offered at the British Airways Galleries Club Lounge LHR Terminal 5 for the convenience and comfort of travelers arriving at LHR airport from tiring flights.
This lounge has shower facilities which would definitely help travelers get refreshed; the lounge also has comfortable seating ensuring that travelers can relax at ease.
Food & Beverage
Complimentary drinks (alcoholic/non-alcoholic), snacks, a buffet, and other food items are available for travelers to appease their hunger pangs.
The lounge also has free wifi, exclusive restrooms, a business center, TVs, an ethernet connection, and ample reading materials for visitors who may need to use them.
Walkaround of British Airways Galleries Arrival Club Lounge
FAQ’s about British Airways Galleries Arrival Club Lounge
Travelers cannot pay to enter the British Airways Arrivals Lounge.
Yes, you can access the British Airways Galleries Arrivals Lounge in London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5, as per the defined eligibility criteria.
This lounge can be accessed by the following travelers:
· British Airways passengers flying in first or business (Club World) cabins on an arriving flight
· British Airways Executive Club Gold card members flying on a long-haul British Airways flight, arriving at the airport
· American Airlines passengers flying in first or business-class cabins on an arriving flight
· American Airlines Concierge Key card members flying on a long-haul American Airlines flight, arriving at the airport
No, the British Airways Arrivals Lounge in London Heathrow Airport does not allow you to bring or invite guests.
The lounge is located in Terminal 5A (outside the security area). You can simply find it on the 1st floor. All you need to do is take the orange lifts that are situated before the check-in and security areas.
This lounge remains open daily from 05:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. You can include this lounge in your list of options if it’s suitable according to the terminal and timings of your flight.
You can enjoy premium food, snacks, British cuisines, beverages, and much more to have a flavorful experience. Neat and clean washrooms, clothes presses, flight monitoring screens, high-speed Wi-fi connection, internet terminals, newspapers, magazines, printers, copiers, computer stations, etc., are also provided to enable a nice experience for travelers.
British Airways Arrivals lounge is conveniently situated in Terminal 5A of London Heathrow Airport.
No, Priority Pass members are not eligible to access the lounge.
It is not an Amex lounge. None of the American Express card memberships enable entry to this lounge.
Write a Review For British Airways Galleries Arrival Club Lounge LHR, Terminal 5