- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Conference Rooms
The Centurion Lounge Heathrow is located in Terminal 3 of the Heathrow International Airport; travelers can spend their time here instead of the airport’s common areas and keep themselves entertained while they wait for their flights to begin boarding.
Centurion Lounge Heathrow Operating Hours
The Centurion Lounge Heathrow is open from Monday to Sunday; the lounge opens at 05:30 a.m. and closes at 09:00 p.m.
Heathrow Centurion Lounge Access
Centurion® Members, American Express Platinum Card® Members, American Express Business Platinum Card® Members, American Express Corporate Platinum Card® Members, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members, and Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business Card Members can use the Centurion Lounge Heathrow.
Centurion Lounge Heathrow Guest Policies
Children below 2 years of age are admitted free of cost, as long as they are accompanied by an adult with lounge access privileges.
Guest policy at the Centurion Lounge LHR airport is as follows:
- Centurion® Members can bring up to 2 guests free of cost; additional guest(s) beyond the complimentary limit are as follows;
- Guests Aged 18+: $50 USD per guest
- Guests Aged 2 – 17: $30 USD per guest
- American Express Platinum Card® / Business Platinum Card® holders get complimentary access for up to 2 guests if they have spent $75,000 USD on eligible purchases on their Card between January 1 and December 31. If they have not, then $50 USD is charged per guest 18 years and older; $30 USD is charged per guest between 2 and 7 years of age.
- American Express Corporate Platinum Card® holders can bring up to 2 guests; additional guest(s) access is given after payment of access fee as follows:
- Guests aged 18+ are $50 USD per guest
- Guests aged 2-17 are $30 USD per guest
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card members must pay $50 USD per guest 18 years and older and $30 USD per guest between 2 and 7 years of age.
Services & Amenities at the Centurion Lounge Heathrow
The Centurion Lounge London provides travelers with a space where they can unwind and collect their thoughts in peace and comfort prior to their respective flight departures.
At this lounge, travelers can make the most of the services to relax themselves and refuel their energy supplies by availing of the shower facilities.
Food & Beverage
A delightful array of food and drink selections have been made available at this lounge; travelers will find the menu most appealing and the list of beverages is mouthwatering.
At the Centurion Lounge Heathrow, travelers will find free wifi, TVs, dedicated workspaces, and phone rooms.
FAQ’s about Centurion Lounge Heathrow
The Centurion Lounge does offer membership at present.
Yes, you can access Centurion Lounge at London Heathrow terminal 3 using your American Express membership. This is an Amex lounge.
Platinum Card® Members, Business Platinum Card® Members, Corporate Platinum Card® Members, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business Card Members, and Centurion® Members get complimentary access to the Centurion Lounge at LHR terminal 5. You must show a valid Card, a boarding pass of the same day, and a physical ID issued by the government. You are recommended to read through the detailed information on the website of American Express and follow the conditions in order to avoid any hassle.
Snacks, beer and wine, spirits and liquor, flight information screens, Wi-Fi connection, televisions, showers, newspapers & magazines, etc., are made available to enable a nice experience for business and leisure travelers.
Yes, you can use the neat and clean shower facility at this lounge on a complimentary basis. There is no charge involved. You can speak to the staff members at the lounge reception to book the shower service.
The lounge is located in Terminal 3, inside the security area. Once you pass through security, you need to follow Flight Connection route Area A and access point in the main shopping area. You also need to go along with the dining area to Level 2. This can be reached by elevators.
You can access the lounge anytime between 5:30 am to 9:00 pm and that too on any day of the week. You may consider your travel preferences or other requirements before accessing this lounge at LHR terminal 3.
Write a Review For Centurion Lounge Heathrow, Terminal 3
Submit your review