Indianapolis airport lounges offer travelers a place where they are able to unwind relax and comfortably rest while enjoying the peace and calm provided by the lounge. These lounges prove to be a place where travelers can escape the airport’s noises and crowds of people that are often found in the airport’s common areas/lobby.
At every Indianapolis Airport Lounges, travelers will be able to access and use a handful of services and amenities that can be quite useful. The lounge staff strives to provide good customer service and also ensures that travelers are able to rest and refresh, and when they exit, they leave with a pleasant and memorable lounge experience.
List of Lounges at Indianapolis Airport
Services and amenities range from food & beverages to access to printers, copiers, telephones & internet, shower facilities, etc.
Quick Answer: Listed here are all the operating Indianapolis Airport Lounges;
- Main Terminal
- Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club
- USO Lounge
At any Indianapolis airport lounge, travelers will be greeted by a friendly, hospitable, and welcoming staff; the lounges are a great way to start a journey. Travelers can use the lounges and avail access to relaxing in comfort while simultaneously partaking in some creature comforts before their flights.
IND Airport Lounges Access Types
The USO Lounge located at Indianapolis International Airport is open only to the military community, their dependents, and retirees. Hence, no specific access types apply in this case.
However, Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club, located in the Main Terminal of IND Airport, is open to general passengers. If you wish to access the lounge, you must have any of the following access types. If you don’t have one, you can apply for a special status or membership as per the frequency of your travel, the city of your travel, and other requirements.
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (Non-Delta members)
- Club membership for Diamond Medallion members
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card members
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card members
- Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold and Platinum members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB VISA card (Platinum and Gold)
It may be noted that there are certain necessary terms and conditions defined with respect to these access categories. You are recommended to take a complete look at the same on the website of Delta Air Lines.
IND Airport Lounges Guest Policies
The guest policy may not apply in the case of the USO Lounge as it does not allow the entry of general travelers. It is reserved exclusively for military personnel.
You can bring or invite your guests to Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club at Indianapolis International Airport through any of the below-mentioned categories.
- American Express Delta SkyMiles@ Reserve Card members
- Delta Sky Club Executive Membership
- Delta Sky Club Individual Membership
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card member
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card member
- Delta, Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion traveling internationally in Delta Premium Select or Delta One
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (non-Delta members)
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime membership
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
It may be highlighted that each one of these categories may be valid for bringing guests as per certain guidelines. You are required to be aware of all the related aspects so as to enjoy a pleasant experience at the lounge. Otherwise, your guest may be denied entry to the lounge.
IND Airport Lounges Faq’s
There are 2 lounges operational in Indianapolis airport, namely- Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club & USO Lounge.
Spa services are not available in any of the lounges at IND International Airport.
Complimentary food and drinks are offered at some lounges, contact the lounge staff for details.
Yes! Travelers can bring their pets/animal companions (birds/dogs/cats) to the Delta Sky Club IND lounge; pets/animal companions must stay inside their carriers/kennels the whole time.
No! Priority Pass does not have a lounge at Indianapolis International Airport.
Delta Sky Club does not issue day passes for their lounge.
American Express does not operate a lounge at IND airport.
Priority Pass does not provide access to any lounges in IND airport.
There is no United Club lounge at Indianapolis Airport.
Yes! All IND airport lounges are air-conditioned.
The Centurion Lounge is not there in IND airport.
The IND International Airport is a smoke-free zone; there is no smoking lounge at Indianapolis Airport.
None of the lounges at Indianapolis airport have their own private restrooms.
No! Smoking is prohibited.
Bar service is available at the Delta Sky Club IND airport lounge.
List of Indianapolis Airport Lounges – IND
- Oakland Airport Lounges – OAK
- Honolulu Airport Lounges – HNL
- YYZ Airport Lounges
- Tenerife South Airport Lounges – TFS
- Leeds Bradford Airport Lounges – LBA
- JFK Lounges – John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Greenville Airport Lounges – GSP
- OGG Airport Lounges
- Bristol Airport Lounges – BRS
- MSP Airport Lounges
- CVG Airport Lounges
- CLE Airport Lounges
- CDG Airport Lounges
- Reno Airport Lounges – RNO
- Jacksonville Airport Lounges – JAX