The Memphis airport lounges are a safe space for travelers where they are able to relax and rest before meeting their respective departure flights; the lounges are fitted with a number of comfortable seats and the ambiance is maintained at peace and calm. Travelers can catch some quick shuteye while being seated in comfort and by the time they exit the lounge they will feel refreshed.
In short, there are 3 lounges available in the Memphis Airport as of 2023. These are – Memphis International Military Lounge, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Lounge & Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club.
List of Lounges in Memphis Airport
Quick Answer: Listed here are the lounges that are open and operating in Memphis International Airport; (2023)
- Main Terminal
- Memphis International Military Lounge
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Lounge
- Terminal B
- Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club
Every Memphis airport lounge hosts a selection of services and amenities that would prove useful to the travelers; ranging from access and use of the internet to food and drinks to flight updates, the lounges offer amenities/services that ensure that travelers don’t get bored out of their minds when waiting for the flights to announce the beginning of boarding.
At these lounges, travelers will also have access to Wi-Fi service, snacks and drinks, printers & copiers, internet terminals, charging stations, etc. which will keep them adequately occupied and entertained. The Memphis Airport Lounges are an escape from the airport’s common areas which are usually brimming with crowds and noise.
Find the directions of the MEM Airport lounges below for more information on the location of the lounges.
MEM Airport Lounges Access Types
Memphis International Airport has two lounges reserved for special categories of passengers including the patients of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and military personnel, along with their families.
Nevertheless, you can access another lounge i.e., Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club, located in Terminal B of MEM airport, using the following access types.
- Delta Sky Club members
- Delta One / SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers
- Delta Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion members
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (Non-Delta members)
- Club membership for Diamond Medallion members
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card members
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card members
- Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express
- LATAM Business Class passengers
- LATAM Black Signature / Black / Platinum / LATAM Pass members
- Virgin Atlantic Business Class passengers
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members
- WestJet Business Class passengers
- WestJet Rewards Gold and Platinum members
- Delta SkyMiles Diners club card
- Delta SkyMiles Trust Club Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
You are advised to comply with the necessary terms and conditions associated with the mentioned access categories.
Since only the Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club is open to general passengers at Memphis International Airport, you can bring or invite guests to the lounge through the following access types.
- American Express Delta SkyMiles@ Reserve Card members
- Delta Sky Club Executive Membership
- Delta Sky Club Individual Membership
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Reserve Business American Express card member
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Platinum Business American Express card member
- Delta, Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion traveling internationally in Delta Premium Select or Delta One
- SkyTeam Elite Plus (non-Delta members)
- Delta Sky Club Lifetime membership
- Delta SkyMiles Diners Club card
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Visa card (Platinum and Gold)
There could be complimentary guests allowed with certain memberships or statuses, while some of them may allow you to bring guests on a paid basis. You are suggested to read the complete details on the website of Delta Air Lines or seek assistance from their customer support team.
Memphis Airport Lounges FAQ’s
There are 3 lounges operating in Memphis airport. These are Memphis International Military Lounge, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Lounge & Delta Airlines Delta Sky Club.
Yes! Free Wi-Fi access is available at the Memphis airport lounges.
None of the lounges in MEM airport have spa services.
Please contact the desired lounge for details about their pet policy.
Day passes are not available for any of the MEM airport lounges.
Priority Pass does not have any agreements/arrangements with any lounges at MEM international airport.
Delta Sky Club no longer issues lounge passes / day passes for one-time access.
Pets/animal companions are permitted entry, but they must stay inside their carriers/kennels when they are in the Delta lounge.
The Delta Airlines MEM Delta Sky Club lounge does not have shower facilities.
Entry to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Lounge at MEM airport is exclusively reserved for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital patients and their families/companions.
There is no pet relief area in the Delta Airlines MEM airport lounge.
No! There is no bar/bar service in the MEM airport Military Lounge.
Yes! Children are allowed to enter the Delta Sky Club Memphis lounge, but they must be accompanied by an adult.
List of Memphis Airport Lounges – MEM
- Singapore Airport Lounges – SIN
- Buffalo Airport Lounges – BUF
- Reno Airport Lounges – RNO
- Istanbul Airport Lounges – IST
- YYZ Airport Lounges
- MSY Airport Lounges
- Mexico City Airport Lounges – MEX
- Bradley Airport Lounges – BDL
- Dubai Airport Lounges – DXB
- Bali Airport Lounges – DPS
- Stansted Airport Lounges – STN
- Newark Airport Lounges – EWR
- Honolulu Airport Lounges – HNL
- East Midlands Airport Lounges – EMA
- Luton Airport Lounges – LTN