The OGG airport lounges provide travelers with a safe space to use when they want to get away from airport crowds and noises; the lounge is fitted with comfortable seats and the ambiance is maintained to be calming and peaceful so that the travelers are at ease.
In the Airport Lounge OGG travelers will not only be able to rest and relax but also get to avail the use of multiple useful services and amenities, if they wish. Services ranging from free internet access to food & beverages are readily available for the travelers’ convenience. The team present at the lounge also tries to ensure that the travelers have a satisfactory lounge experience.
List of OGG Airport Lounges
Quick Answer: Mentioned here are the lounges that are presently operating at Kahului Airport;
- Main Terminal
- Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club Lounge
Getting some R&R before a flight is much needed to wear away the tiredness that comes with all the tasks undertaken preflight.
Check out the locations of lounges available at the OGG International Airport.
The lounges at OGG airport are a good way to start a journey; travelers can use the lounge when there is a long wait time before they have to board their departing flights.
The lounges offer travelers a place where they can unwind and feel refreshed and re-energized by the time they exit the lounge to meet with their respective flights.
Facilities and Services at OGG Airport Lounges
As you may be familiar, Kahului Airport has only one lounge i.e., Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club Lounge. Following is the list of some of the amenities and services made available at this well-furnished and spacious lounge.
List of OGG Airport Food :
- Pau Hana Snacks
- Grilled Burgers
- Hot Dogs
- Grilled Chicken
- Chips & Cookies
- Beer & Wines
- Hot Tea and Coffee
- Juice and Soda
Other Services at the OGG Airport Lounges :
- Dedicated Customer Service Agent for lounge guests
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- AC & USB charging outlets
OGG Airport Lounge Access Types
You can visit the Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club Lounge at Kahului Airport if you hold any of the following access types. Also, please make sure to comply with the relevant conditions associated with the same.
- North America and Neighbour Island First Class Hawaiian Airlines guests
- Pualani Platinum and Gold members
- Premier Club members
Here are some of the major conditions to be kept in mind:
- If you belong to any of these types, Pualani Platinum, Pualani Gold, Premier Club Member, or First Class guest, you must be departing on a Hawaiian Airlines-operated flight.
- If you are arriving at the airport, you can use the Premier Club lounge only if you are connecting to another Hawaiian Airlines-operated flight.
- If you are flying in first class on a flight that connects to another Hawaiian Airlines-operated flight, you must have a first-class seat on that connecting flight.
You must also take care of other important guidelines related to the access of this specific lounge.
OGG Airport Lounges FAQ’s
Yes! The Kahului OGG airport has a lounge. That is – Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club Lounge
Priority Pass does not operate a lounge at Kahului Airport.
Priority Pass is accepted in the Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club lounge.
Shower facilities are not available at the OGG airport lounge.
Spa services are not available in the Kahului airport lounge.
The Premier Club lounge opens at 06:00 a.m. daily.
Please contact the desired lounge for their pet policies.
The lounge in OGG airport does not have private restrooms.
Private rooms are not available in the Kahului airport lounges.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Kahului airport.
Children are allowed to enter the Kahului airport lounge if they are accompanying an adult with lounge access & use privileges.
There are no lounges in Kahului airport that offer paid entry.
Pets/animal companions are not allowed at the Kahului Airport Premier Club lounge.
Service animals are allowed at the Kahului Premier Club airport lounge.
Yes! Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options are available at the lounges at OGG Kahului Airport.
No! Travelers do not have the option of paid entry at any Kahului airport lounge.
List of OGG Airport Lounges
- Honolulu Airport Lounges – HNL
- San Jose Airport Lounges – SJC
- Detroit Airport Lounges – DTW
- Buffalo Airport Lounges – BUF
- IAD Airport Lounges
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Lounges – FLL
- Jacksonville Airport Lounges – JAX
- Boston Airport Lounges – BOS
- Dublin Airport Lounges – DUB
- DCA Airport Lounges
- MSY Airport Lounges
- PBI Airport Lounges
- Pittsburgh Airport Lounges – PIT
- Tenerife South Airport Lounges – TFS
- Heathrow Airport Lounges – LHR