In SNA airport lounges, travelers will find a mini-oasis; the lounges have been fitted with comfortable seating to ensure that all travelers who use them are able to relax, rest, and feel refreshed during their stay at the lounge. The lounges are a safe space where travelers can be free of large crowds and loud noises which are omnipresent in the airport lobbies and other common areas.
All SNA airport lounges also host a variety of useful and handy services and amenities for the convenience of travelers who make use of the lounge facilities.
Ranging from food and drinks to free Wi-Fi service, the lounges make an effort to provide a memorable and pleasant lounge experience. The lounges are a great way to start a journey; definitely a better alternative to waiting in the airport’s common areas and getting bored in discomfort.
Continue reading the information about all the lounges available in the SNA Airport.
List of Lounges in John Wayne Airport
Quick Answer: Mentioned below are all the lounges that are operating at John Wayne Airport;
- Terminal A
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Terminal B
- United Airlines United Club
Every airport lounge SNA offers travelers comfort and peace away from the crowds in the airport and the noises that can be unbearable for some. Travelers can indulge in some preflight snacking, or avail themselves of any of the multiple services and amenities at the lounges.
The directions to all the SNA Airport Lounges have been added below. You can check out these locations from the Google MAP to avoid any kind of inconvenience at the time of arriving at the lounges.
Amenities and Services at SNA Airport Lounges
John Wayne Airport lounges serve travelers with a host of world-class facilities and services. All the lounges are spacious and well-appointed. Whether you are traveling for a vacation or you need to fly with your business team for an official event, you can certainly rest assured of enjoying a truly delightful experience.
Here are some of the major amenities you can look forward to at these lounges:
- Comfortable relaxation zone
- Power outlets
- USB ports
- Meals & Snacks
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Newspapers and magazines
SNA Airport Lounges Access Types
Passengers are allowed to use lounges at John Wayne Airport through the defined access types or categories.
You are advised to go through the combined list given below. All of these access types are related to one or more specific lounges at SNA airport.
- One day pass
- Priority Pass
- Lounge Key
- Lounge Club
- Active Military Personnel
- Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members
- American Express Delta SkyMiles@ Reserve Card
- AAdvantage Executive Platinum members
- AAdvantage Platinum Pro members
- AAdvantage Platinum members
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® primary cardmembers
- ConciergeKey® members
- AirPass℠ members (with special privileges of Admirals Club®)
- Star Alliance Gold Members
- United Club membership
- United Premier Gold
- Star Alliance Gold status
- Active U.S. military ID
- United Club℠ Infinite Card
- United℠ Explorer Card
- United Polaris business class
- United Business (international flights)
- United Business (premium transcontinental flights)
- First class on a Star Alliance™ member airline
- Business class on a Star Alliance member airline
- Frequent flyer program members
- Star Alliance member airline passengers
- United Club membership (with MileagePlus credit card membership)
- United Club one-time pass
- Active U.S. military personnel
- Air Canada Maple Leaf™ Club membership
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer members
Quick Tip: These access types do not apply in the case of the USO lounge located at the airport, as this lounge is exclusively reserved for military personnel and their dependents.
If you hold any of these memberships, you can access the respective lounge at the airport.
- United Club Membership
- Admirals Club members
Make sure to peruse and examine the defined conditions so as to stay informed and take your decision related to lounge access in a better way.
One-Day Pass Cost
You can buy a one-day pass to access the following SNA Airport Lounges.
- American Airlines Admirals Club for US$79; when flying on a flight operated or marketed by American Airlines or an Oneworld partner airline
- United Club Lounge for US$59; when traveling on a United Airlines flight, that of a Star Alliance member, or on a contracted partner flight
The one-day pass facility also has its own guidelines or terms and conditions. You are recommended to read them in detail on the website of the lounge or the related airline. You can also contact their customer care team for full information and better guidance.
SNA Airport Lounges FAQ’s
There is no lounge operated by American Express at John Wayne Airport.
Yes! All lounges have air conditioning at SNA Airport.
Travelers wishing to make use of the bar service must be at least 21 years of age.
Please contact the desired lounge for their implemented pet policies.
The USO lounge is exclusively for active service members of the U.S. military.
Yes! The United Club lounge does offer travelers the option of purchasing a day pass if they wish to use the lounge facilities.
Spa services are not offered at any lounge in SNA airport.
Bar service is available in the SNA American Airlines Admirals Club and the SNA United Airlines United Club.
The Admirals Club lounge day pass costs $59 USD.
The lounge pass for the United Club costs $59 USD.
Delta Sky Club does not have a lounge at SNA.
Delta Sky Club has discontinued issuing lounge passes.
No! The American Airlines Admirals Club airport lounge does not have a pet relief area.
No! There are no shower rooms in the USO at John Wayne Airport.
Priority Pass is not accepted at any lounge in SNA airport.
The AA Admirals Club SNA lounge and the UA United Club SNA lounge offer travelers the option to purchase a day pass in order to use their lounge facilities, services, and amenities.
List of SNA Airport Lounges
- Ben Gurion Airport Lounges – TLV
- Philadelphia Airport Lounges – PHL
- Miami Airport Lounges – MIA
- MSY Airport Lounges
- Orlando Airport Lounges – MCO
- Columbus Airport Lounges – CMH
- Kona Airport Lounges – KOA
- Atlanta Airport Lounges – ATL
- PBI Airport Lounges
- IAH Airport Lounges
- IAD Airport Lounges
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Lounges – FLL
- Bradley Airport Lounges – BDL
- Pittsburgh Airport Lounges – PIT
- Newark Airport Lounges – EWR